Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
Trinitas Regional Medical Center's Institute for Healthcare and Community Education (ICHE) is an American Heart Association Training Center that offers Basic Cardio-Pulmonary Life Support (BLS) training. This course is designed to meet the needs of the professional health care providers. Our classes are available for TRMC employees and are open to members of the general public.
At ICHE, you will learn from American Heart Association-certified instructors in our state-of-the-art training center, equipped to provide you with the highest quality, effective educational experience. Successful completion of the requirements of the course will earn the student an AHA BLS Provider certification. For more information about the AHA BLS Provider courses offered at ICHE, please click here.
New for 2018, Online Registration for CPR!
Registration for an AHA course at Trinitas Regional Medical Center is quick and easy.
--Select "Find a course"
--Select "Classroom and Skills Sessions"
--Enter "07201" and select "Search Training Centers and Locations"
--Find "Trinitas Regional Medical Center (NJ03608)"
--Click on "Details" to view our selection of classes
--Click on the class you want to attend.
--Click the "Reserve" button to enter your registration information online.
You will receive an email from the AHA confirming your registration request.
When the training center places you on the roster, you will receive an email from the IHCE confirming your registration and providing any specific details about the class you signed up for. You are not registered until you receive confirmation from TRMC IHCE.
1. Choose a class from the 2018 list of AHA BLS Provider courses. We do not offer AHA BLS Heartcode skills testing. We do not offer the AHA BLS Provider Update course.
2. Complete the AHA BLS Provider registration form. Your clearly printed email address is the most important field to complete to allow us to contact you and send you your AHA eCard link to claim your card.
3. TRMC employees may email, fax, send via interoffice mail or deliver the registration in person at the CORE building. Non Employees must deliver the registration in person with a certified check or money order for the course fee to the EMS receptionist on the first floor of the CORE building, M-F between 9:30am and 2:30pm.
4. Registration is subject to availability of open seats in the selected class. Registration is first come, first served.
5. Our refund policy is printed on our registration forms for your review.
For more information on the AHA BLS Provider course, as well as other educational opportunities offered at Trinitas please contact:
Institute of Healthcare and Community Education
Trinitas Regional Medical Center
Center of Regional Education Building (CORE Building)
1164 Elizabeth Avenue
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
Attn: BLS Education Supervisor
Email: Click Here
CPR Training Courses